Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Monument Colorado - 2017 JKU Rubicon

Old 10-18-2018, 10:28 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Monument Colorado - 2017 JKU Rubicon

Hello, I am new to the forum and Colorado. We have a 2017 JKU Rubicon that my wife, son and I have done all modifications our self. (With exception of mounting tires).

Modifications:
  1. Rubicon Express 2.5" lift with Bilstien Shocks.
  2. Mickey Thompson 17" Black Rims
  3. Toyo Open Country MT tires.
  4. Air Lift airbags on the rear. (note part # AIR60818, for Ram Truck due to 2.5" Lift, and Heat Shield part # AIR34363)
  5. Front and Rear bumper - Smitty Built w/ 2" Receiver
  6. 7-Pin Trailer Plug with Tekonsha Prodigy Break Controller, Mopar brake controller wiring kit.
  7. Smitty Built X02 10k winch with synthetic cable.
  8. Tubular side rock guards/steps.
  9. Best Top Sun-Rider twill top.
  10. Cobra CB radio.
  11. Sony 12" sub with 1,500 watt amp and (4) 6" component replacement speakers. (installed my self)
  12. Gun safe in rear.
  13. K&N Air Filter
If there are any other members in the area, we go to Buena Vista at least once a month to go trail riding. We have even done Chinaman Gulch (Stock) last summer. Fun Fun! Also, if anyone is interested in knowing how I installed my modifications, let me know. I have did all the modifications my self and had to learn some good trick and details to make everything work properly.

Last edited by mconleys; 10-18-2018 at 10:39 AM.

Quick Reply: Monument Colorado - 2017 JKU Rubicon