Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New-b

Old 07-15-2013, 02:32 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New-b

Hi all, Im a truck guy goin jeep. Am I crazy? Thats what my friends tell me. I always wanted a jeep, pushing the big 4-0, and I got bit by the jeep bug. I ordered my new jeep about a month ago and am impatiently waiting her arrival. Wow, I thought Harley's were expensive to own due to the unlimited mods you can do. My wife isnt going to like me very much when she gets our credit card bill i'de rather ask for forgiveness than permission any day
Old 07-15-2013, 02:54 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by JJ77
Hi all, Im a truck guy goin jeep. Am I crazy? Thats what my friends tell me. I always wanted a jeep, pushing the big 4-0, and I got bit by the jeep bug. I ordered my new jeep about a month ago and am impatiently waiting her arrival. Wow, I thought Harley's were expensive to own due to the unlimited mods you can do. My wife isnt going to like me very much when she gets our credit card bill i'de rather ask for forgiveness than permission any day
You did the smart move switching
Old 07-15-2013, 03:03 PM
JK Super Freak

Welcome!

Quick Reply: New-b