Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New from DC/VA

Old 04-01-2014, 04:05 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from DC/VA

Hi everyone. Have been using these forums for the last year as an outsider, finally decided to get more involved and register. Bought my first JKU (2013 unlimited sport blk/blk 6 speed manual) October of 2012. Went to the lot to look, and didn't even drive more than one test. Fell in love with the 4dr, and bought it right off the lot. I was so eager to have a jeep I did no research and ended up with really no luxury add ons. I'm talking no power windows, locks, mirrors, basic res stereo, etc. I'm almost thankful I did this, because little by little I can add these things. On my own time. I grew up in a household where my dad restored classic muscle cars. Never was much of a car person, let alone adding/repairing things myself. Never really spent time with him out in the garage helping. Since I've had it, I've been able to spend some time with my dad, added on an ARB front and back bumper, and am happy I was able to have done it myself.
Not really in it for the off-road experience, but I really enjoy driving the beaches in North Carolina, riding with the top down, and just driving whenever I can. Nothing makes me happier than just spending the day with a cooler, the family and the dog on the beach. Looking to swap out my tires and rims next. Can't lift because I won't fit into the parking garage at work. Maybe sometime in the future. I see a ton of rims and tires that I want, but have a hard time figuring out what they are and if they will work out on my jeep. Anyway, glad to be a part of the group!
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	542571Click image for larger version

Views:	30
Size:	89.5 KB
ID:	542572Click image for larger version

Views:	31
Size:	90.5 KB