Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New from the Dirty-D

Old 01-18-2014, 10:55 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New from the Dirty-D

I'm a new member from Decatur, IL. I don't own a Jeep yet but am looking into a JK 4-door within the next few weeks. Just really looking for advice/tips on what to look/watch-out for when shopping. I already know I want a 4 door with power locks, windows, A/C, hard top, and soft top. Everything else could be added later if needed. Wanting more of an expedition vehicle when I'm done. Drive to work during the week and go camping in the woods on the weekends. Plans would be 3" lift on 33-35" tires, narrow front bumper, winch, snorkel, etc. Just the usual mods. I'm not wanting to go insane because this still has to get me to work and fit in the garage.
Old 01-20-2014, 09:17 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

At least this thread has been viewed.

I finally found one I couldn't live without. 2012 Sport. Only 13k on the clock. Plans are simple for now. 2-3" lift, 285/70R17s on new 17" wheels. I don't know the style yet. I'm a huge fan of the Method MR301 and Mamba M13's. All I know is the chrome has got to go. I need to also find a Freedom top.

Last edited by Chuck Bunyon; 01-23-2014 at 07:11 PM.

Quick Reply: New from the Dirty-D