Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New guy from Arkansas here...

Old 08-05-2013, 12:20 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy from Arkansas here...

I'm a noob here. Looking at buying my wife a new Jeep Unlimited. It will be her DD and my play toy. I've been reading here for a few days and there is a lot of good info here. Thanks for all the info I've already got and all the future info that I might get from you guys.
Old 08-05-2013, 12:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome. From Arkansas as well. Live in NLR right now. Once you pull the trigger check out the several facebook Jeep groups from Arkansas. Several people on them are on the forum as well. Hope to see you on a ride one day.
Old 08-05-2013, 02:59 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mbpike
I'm a noob here. Looking at buying my wife a new Jeep Unlimited. It will be her DD and my play toy. I've been reading here for a few days and there is a lot of good info here. Thanks for all the info I've already got and all the future info that I might get from you guys.
Take your time and read up on a lot on different products, research everything two or three times. Use the Search here to find stuff and get with other jeep people to help you out.

Don't get into debt buying a lot of stuff you don't need right away.

Quick Reply: New guy from Arkansas here...