Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New Guy from North GA

Old 08-03-2012, 03:41 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Guy from North GA

Hey everyone, been lurking for a while and finally pulled the trigger on a JK. Today I traded in my escalade for a 2012 Gecko Green Rubicon Unlimited. Loving every second of it so far. I am not new to mopar. I have a 2000 XJ that is currently getting 1 tons, coilovers, and rear four link. I also have a 2007 Charger SRT8 with a kenne bell blower putting down over 500 rwhp. I hate driving anything stock, so this will be getting transformed over the next few months. I know I know where are the pics? Not to keep everyone waiting.....

Here is Reptar (90s kids will get it)
2012 Rubicon JKU

2007 Charger SRT8

2000 Cherokee (Build in Progress)

What it looked like prior to tear down
Old 08-03-2012, 05:27 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Nice looking rides. That xj build is gonna get toasted on the back burner with that rubi in the driveway. What part of ga yoy in? I'm from nw ga myself
Old 08-03-2012, 05:43 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mattgt5
Nice looking rides. That xj build is gonna get toasted on the back burner with that rubi in the driveway. What part of ga yoy in? I'm from nw ga myself
Haha no way, I am still very excited about getting the Cherokee done. PLus the rubi requires more money and I have all the parts for the cherokee, just requires assembly

I live in Suwanee (North East Fulton county near Forsyth)
Old 08-04-2012, 07:33 AM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by R3PTAR

Haha no way, I am still very excited about getting the Cherokee done. PLus the rubi requires more money and I have all the parts for the cherokee, just requires assembly

I live in Suwanee (North East Fulton county near Forsyth)
Good luck with it all. I grew up close to chattanooga and went to GA Tech. In SC now.

Quick Reply: New Guy from North GA