Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

new guy from Qc, Canada

Old 08-06-2010, 06:18 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new guy from Qc, Canada

Hi !

Been reading the forums alot for about a month now, and it has taken that time to find the JK that i wanted. 2010 Wranglers are becomming rare up here and to find one that has everything i wanted was kinda hard. I almost had to wait for a 2011 but without knowing the actual price and options, that kinda scared me a bit. That or go automatic

Finally, i found this one still in transit from god knows where and i bought it!! It's about 150miles from where i live but who care's !! I'm going to get it monday!!

2010 deep water blue Sahara, 6spd, dual tops, towing, antispin rear, electric doors and sat radio.

my dealer was kind enough to send me pics so i can drool over it all weekend!!

Expert eyes will notice that it's not stock anymore. I didn't even drive it yet and it has a TeraFlex BB and wheel spacers. Dealer home package !! I know electric doors are not really "jeepish" but with a 20 month old, it's alot easier that way.

to all !!
Old 08-06-2010, 06:34 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice Jeep. Get rid of the BB and spacers quick....you don't want them...infact, just send them to me

Quick Reply: new guy from Qc, Canada