Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New here. From Colorado

Old 10-21-2012, 08:20 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New here. From Colorado

I bought a 4 dr Rubicon yesterday. And a Rough Country 4 inch lift today. Craigs list is a wonderful thing. So I came here to see what is what, and learn everything JK. I have been around 4x4s for the last 40 years or so. I own several now, including my 94 YJ, which I bought new, and my Willys Rock Buggy on 42s. I am the current President of the Grand Mesa Jeep Club, and have been for a couple of years now. I am the guy who came up with the Offroad Show in Grand Junction, and the Rock Junction trail runs. I have a great club full of wonderful people who work hard on both of these large events. This year marks the 50th year of the club being here in Colorado. I work hard on several land use issues, here on the Western Slope and across the country. At any rate, I knew I had better do an intro, so you all would know who is lurking through all the old threads and posts. Thanks for having me.

No pictures of the new rig, but here is an old one.

This one is my yj at the annual desert clean up the Jeep Club does.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:55 AM
JK Jedi Master

Welcome and glad to have you on the forum.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:22 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WELCOME TO THE FORUM!!!!!!! Cool Jeeps you have!!!! I want to ride in a rock crawler!!! I just will not take mine out rock crawling.. lol too scary!!! ha ha ha
Old 10-22-2012, 05:25 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the welcomes. I will be glad to take you for a ride in the buggy. I was going to snap a picture of the JK today but got busy with work. But it is blue with little tires, and a 6 speed manual , and currently looks like it just pulled off the lot. Give a few weeks, and it will be a little bigger.

In the mean time, here is a picture of the buggy at the rock crawl event, Crawling to a Cure, in Eagle Colorado last week.
Think Pink.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:41 PM
JK Newbie

Here it is, but now that I have had it a week, it doesn't look like this any more.
Old 10-28-2012, 05:42 PM
JK Newbie

Now it looks more like this.

Quick Reply: New here. From Colorado