Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New Jeep Owner

Old 02-15-2019, 08:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Jeep Owner

Hello,

Just bought my first Jeep and I can't wait to get out on the trails and mod this thing! It's a 2014 Rubicon, mostly stock minus BFG KM2's. I don't even know where to begin haha. I'm happy to be here and have learned plenty already from various threads.

-Quinn
Old 02-15-2019, 08:58 AM
Super Moderator

Received 114 Likes on 108 Posts

Welcome to JK Forum. Begin by running it on the trails as is. Learn what you like about it and what you want to improve... then consider modifications.
Old 02-15-2019, 09:02 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by jedg
Welcome to JK Forum. Begin by running it on the trails as is. Learn what you like about it and what you want to improve... then consider modifications.
Great advice, I fully intend to go run some trails as is, I know it's very capable in stock form
Old 02-17-2019, 11:52 AM
JK Enthusiast
FJOTM Winner

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

Welcome, love the snow where your at and wishing we would get some here but unfortunately it’s only been rain lately.
Old 02-19-2019, 06:15 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by hornetman
Welcome, love the snow where your at and wishing we would get some here but unfortunately it’s only been rain lately.
Thanks! We have been getting a lot of snow this year, but the next day it'll be 40-50 and all melt

Quick Reply: New Jeep Owner