Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New to the Jeep world...

Old 09-04-2013, 02:27 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to the Jeep world...

Just sold my Tacoma double cab 4x4 and going to pick up a JK, Rubicon, unlimited. I really want the 10th Anniversary edition, beautiful truck. I had a Raptor on order, but the time line is nuts, as is pricing. The Rub. 10th ann. is amazing and so much cheaper. PLUS I've always wanted a Jeep. Since my first ride in my dad's CJ7 back in the day, (that thing went EVERYWHERE, with no top haha...) I've been hooked, and out of the ~30 vehicles Ive owned, wow, one per year, haha... I've never had a Jeep. Now's the time. I can feel it.

Anyway, I'm no noob to forums, off roading, or the like, can't wait to learn more here though.

Thanks!
Old 09-04-2013, 02:35 PM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by RacerAV
Just sold my Tacoma double cab 4x4 and going to pick up a JK, Rubicon, unlimited. I really want the 10th Anniversary edition, beautiful truck. I had a Raptor on order, but the time line is nuts, as is pricing. The Rub. 10th ann. is amazing and so much cheaper. PLUS I've always wanted a Jeep. Since my first ride in my dad's CJ7 back in the day, (that thing went EVERYWHERE, with no top haha...) I've been hooked, and out of the ~30 vehicles Ive owned, wow, one per year, haha... I've never had a Jeep. Now's the time. I can feel it.

Anyway, I'm no noob to forums, off roading, or the like, can't wait to learn more here though.

Thanks!
Welcome to the forum and post some pics and soon as you get your jeep
Old 09-04-2013, 02:41 PM
JK Super Freak

Welcome to the forum and the Jeep family. You can probably get good deals on 13's since the 14's are hitting now.

Quick Reply: New to the Jeep world...