Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New to Jeeps

Old 06-07-2013, 11:10 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to Jeeps

I just bought my wife a new 2013 JK, Rubicon Bright white with all the bells and whistles. Dealership installed lift (AEV 3..5") and AEV Savegne 17" rims and Rubicon 10th anniv side steps and front bumper. I bought it for my wife brand new, it was this or the 10th anniv. rubicon but this one was a better deal. This is my first jeep, and really my first off roading vehicle, mostly built sports cars so I'll be asking a lot of questions and learning as much as possible.

Leroy
Old 06-07-2013, 11:26 AM
JK Super Freak

Welcome to the forum, and welcome to jeeping. So many different lifestyles have different needs. Some camp, some kayak, others ski/board and others mountain bike. You just bought THEE best vehicle for all of that and more.. CONGRATS. Oh, and customizing will get expensive ;-) seems most of us can't leave well enough alone and there are literally hundreds and hundreds of cool products for these things.
Old 06-07-2013, 12:26 PM
JK Junkie

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by blubaldmontess
I just bought my wife a new 2013 JK, Rubicon Bright white with all the bells and whistles. Dealership installed lift (AEV 3..5") and AEV Savegne 17" rims and Rubicon 10th anniv side steps and front bumper. I bought it for my wife brand new, it was this or the 10th anniv. rubicon but this one was a better deal. This is my first jeep, and really my first off roading vehicle, mostly built sports cars so I'll be asking a lot of questions and learning as much as possible.
Leroy
Welcome aboard

Is it a Rubicon? Your profile says it's a Sport. In any case, you got a Jeep you can tremendously enjoy.

Last edited by GJeep; 06-08-2013 at 12:57 AM.
Old 06-10-2013, 06:40 AM
JK Newbie

Sorry just fixed that sport part. My wifes from Anahiem and I'm from Maine (thank the military for that matchup) and is learning about the great outdoors. We've already looked at a bunch of stuff, but I want to enjoy it a little as is so that when the mods are done she appreciates them better. Now if I could only find a few places locally to get it dirty! Thanks for the warm welcome guys
Old 06-10-2013, 07:18 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by blubaldmontess
Sorry just fixed that sport part. My wifes from Anahiem and I'm from Maine (thank the military for that matchup) and is learning about the great outdoors. We've already looked at a bunch of stuff, but I want to enjoy it a little as is so that when the mods are done she appreciates them better. Now if I could only find a few places locally to get it dirty! Thanks for the warm welcome guys
Ah you will keep your eye out for other jeeps, most likely they will offroad if there modded(or not) still that's a simple way to meat some people to show you new spots
Old 06-10-2013, 09:14 AM
CJ8
JK Newbie

Welcome Aboard!

Quick Reply: New to Jeeps