Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

new to jeeps but not offroading

Old 08-13-2011, 07:06 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new to jeeps but not offroading

Hey all i have been an offroader all my life but have never offroaded in a 4x4 of any kind and i am 51 years old. I have allways owned eather a rail job or a baja. I had to sell all my offroad toys due to my wife having 4 major back operations and not being able to take the punishment of offroading. I am one of these whose jeep will never see offroad, but at least I know that I can if I wanted to, that takes some of the frustration out of our predicament. Also I have allways kinda wanted a jeep but just never could afford one. (dune buggies and vdubs are a little easier on the wallet) But anyways now I have a 2011 mango tango cant post pics as I am at work, but will try to get some up eventually. By the way I have no water leaks and love the 3.8 haha.
Old 08-13-2011, 07:50 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by poopworker09
a rail job

He said Rail

WELCOME!!!!! Hows the wifey doing? Backs are no Joke.
Old 08-13-2011, 07:58 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi thanks for the welcome and the inquiry. She is getting worse every day it seems like. She was diagnosed with scoliosis at the age of 13 and its been hell since. It hurts me to no end to see her in the condition that she is in, but we try to make the best of life, thats all you can do.

Quick Reply: new to jeeps but not offroading