Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New to Jeeps...well sort of

Old 04-15-2013, 06:29 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to Jeeps...well sort of

Hi guys I just wanted to introduce myself but I'm not really a Jeep owner my girlfriend is, lol. She previously had a '10 Unlimited Sport soft top and recently traded it in for a '13 Unlimited Sport hard top. I thought the '10 with the 3.8L and an automatic was a complete dog, I hated driving it. I have a Toyota FJ and it is much more refined and responsive than her old one. On the other hand the '13 is a night and day difference, I am actually impressed with the upgrades they have made to the Wrangler over the last couple years. Everything I didn't like about her '10 was changed or upgraded on the '13. I now look forward to driving it and I've already done some mods to it and have more parts on the way.

Question for you guys, have you had any experience with Rusty's Offroad, specifically thier lift kits? I'm looking at thier 2" kit because we put 255/80/17 BFG KM2's on it and we want a subtle lift that also levels it out. I've ordered a couple things from them (intake and exhaust) and I've had no issues but I've read a lot of other reviews and they pretty much all suck. Anyways thanks for listening and I look forward to getting to know you all.

Quick Reply: New to Jeeps...well sort of