Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New JK Owner Twin Cities area

Old 09-13-2011, 12:17 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New JK Owner Twin Cities area

Hey all,

I've been lurking since mid May or so, and bought my 2011 Rubi at the beginning of June. Finally thought I'd introduce myself. It's a black auto (wanted a 6-speed but I sit in too much rush hour to justify it), and basically stock so far. Looking at putting a Warn PP on before the snow flies and some other small stuff.

Haven't done any off roading since probably 1996 when I lived down south. Decided to get back into it and mainly looking for other area Jeepers to go wheelin with.
Old 09-13-2011, 12:20 PM
JK Enthusiast

Love being the first to welcome you to the forum! Pics?
Old 09-13-2011, 12:23 PM
JK Enthusiast

Welcome , we need pics!!!! Have ya caught modd fever yet???
Old 09-13-2011, 12:44 PM
JK Freak

LOL I haven't actually taken any yet. Washed/waxed it good a couple weekends ago with the intent of taking some (once it's muddy/scratched it'll never get waxed again hehe), but allergies ended up knocking me out. Maybe this coming weekend...

As for mods, yea the fever seems to hit me on any vehicle I own. Winch/recovery tools and a CB are tops on the list right now. A lift will likely wait awhile as I haven't decided how "hardcore" I want to go. Being a daily driver, I'm leaning towards a more conservative height. Plus I'd like to take it out west a few times (CO/UT, Parts of Canada and maybe even Alaska), and would rather not get 2 gallons to the mile.

Quick Reply: New JK Owner Twin Cities area