Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New to JK's

Old 04-02-2013, 09:56 AM
CJ8
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New to JK's

Hello All! I have been around Jeeps for many years. I have a Scrambler that I used to wheel alot. Luckily no body damage over the years just mechanical carnage. I spent time at Tellico TN, Monte Eagle TN and Uwharrie NC. There are alot of good trails right here in WV where I live and I have ridden them, but like the Jeep get togethers. I got married and had children, so the CJ got retasked to a baby hauler / grocery getter on the weekends. It spends most of its time in the garage until a sunny day comes around.

I have been wanting a daily driver and recently picked up a new JKUR. I love it. I have had it three weeks put 400 miles on it and have already bought enough junk for it to make the wife mad ;-) I skipped the YJ and TJ generations, so all I really knew were CJ’s. The JK is a joy to drive.

Of all the Google searches I have done I kept ending up on this forum, so I decided to go ahead and join. I look forward to talking Jeep to everyone!

Quick Reply: New to JK's