Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New Member from Edmonton AB

Old 09-17-2020, 03:40 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member from Edmonton AB

Greetings all - recently switched over from the Harley world to the Jeep world haha ...no more frozen hands on handle bars, only frozen hands on winch lines now??? haha - well at least the Jeep has a warm interior. Anyways, a couple photo's of me and the beast. (2013 Wrangler ((of course Wrangler)) Sahara as I bought it) ... then I might add some of the things I done to it since the last few months, like changing the front drive shaft out already. Have to love buying 2nd hand I tell you haha

I added the Westin bar ... but you can also see the previous photo of the front bumper shows a really short cut off stubby - well I went and ordered the 'ends' they have on Amazon and took the chance enough bumper was left to install them (there was, but I also fillled the bumper with bondo to help provide a more stable base to set the plastic screws into) ... so far so good. Was thinking of zip tying them or light chain... don't really wanna lose one or both on the road if my less than handy work fails haha
Old 09-17-2020, 03:45 PM
JK Newbie

Had to add the wolf to this ride ... always a wolf. Every ride needs that.
Old 09-17-2020, 03:57 PM
JK Newbie

One thing I want to do... and anyone with the know how please do tell (tpms) ... I want to delete this nonsense from the vehicle. Please. ...I don't care what it costs. However I been scouring online and I cannot get a definitive answer on the products that allow you to change the psi to alarm etc etc ... I want to literally kill this system dead. I don't want the stupid devices in my tires or the ridiculous alarms on my dash. I don't care if my tires are right gone and sparks are raging off my rims - I don't need this system and I want to disable it. ...but before I drop $300 on a device through Amazon I need to know, can this eliminate the tpms completely to a dead nothingness?

2013 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Old 09-17-2020, 07:36 PM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts

I don't have the tpms on my JK... I'm not sure if there is an aftermarket controller that will let you turn it off... You might want to look at a super chips- or diablo controller? Most don't address it. Since I don't have the system I'm unaware of a stock solution to your question? Perhaps there is? Use the search feature on this forum... and see what you can find out? I don't have your answer but maybe someone did a few hundred posts back? That is the great part about the feature! It helps me dozens of times!
Old 09-18-2020, 06:13 AM
JK Freak

Received 142 Likes on 140 Posts

Welcome from Fl. I think there some post in the form about the TPMS but not sure if it covered your year.
Old 09-19-2020, 03:23 AM
Former Member

Default Where is Administration jk-forum.com?

Where is administration?
It is about advertisement on your website.
Regards.

Quick Reply: New Member from Edmonton AB