Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New member, hello from Iowa. :)

Old 12-16-2017, 04:36 PM
JK Newbie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default New member, hello from Iowa. :)

Hey everybody! Joined last week and wanted to say what's up. I'm on my 2nd wrangler, a 2014 JKU Rubicon. I had a '94 YJ (white with white hard top) in my early 20's that I traded in for an '05 GC with kid #2. After 5 years of yearning for what I gave up (and no kids left in rear facing car seats) I pulled the trigger on my first JK in the summer of 2014.

I knew I wanted a 4 door white on white and found this one locally, used with 9500 miles on her. She came with both a hard top and a Mopar twill soft top, Mopar slush floor mats and Mopar side steps. My only give was the auto trans, sure miss the 5 speed in the YJ but pretty much my dream base JK. Over the last 2+ years I've done a few mods; hood, LED headlights, hard top hoist, grab bars & some other small stuff but I'm finally doing the lift, wheels, 35's and all the fun stuff that comes with that this spring. I plan to start a build thread this weekend so more to come over there!

Here are a couple pics from early spring '15, pre mods. My wife is a photographer and I have over 15 years in graphic arts so I'm hoping to be able to post some nice pics of the build. Glad to be here!

Last edited by newcomb; 12-18-2017 at 06:30 AM.
Old 12-19-2017, 01:43 AM
Former Vendor

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts

Should be fun and nice project for you, looking forward with your build thread. Welcome and enjoy!

Quick Reply: New member, hello from Iowa. :)