Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

New Member from So Cal - High Desert

Old 09-21-2016, 12:19 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Member from So Cal - High Desert

Hello all, I just purchased a new 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport with 4" Pro-Comp Lift, 35" tires, Paramount Rock Crawler front and rear bumpers. Just added the Barricade Extreme HD Rocker Steps and Tereflex steering stabilizer this weekend. I am new to the off-road world and am looking for a club or organization to join based in or close to the High Desert of Southern California. Looking forward to making some new friends.
Old 09-21-2016, 12:32 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome aboard, robcore!
Old 09-21-2016, 01:21 PM
JK Enthusiast

Default Welcome

Welcome to the forum. Any pics of the rig
Old 09-21-2016, 01:31 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by El_Jeepster
Welcome to the forum. Any pics of the rig
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3508105715.jpg
Views:	37
Size:	471.2 KB
ID:	657231

This is from Silverado Canyon this past weekend
Old 09-21-2016, 01:32 PM
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default re

Congrats man!!
Old 09-22-2016, 04:18 PM
RC3
JK Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome RobCore! Glad to see another Jeeper from the HD. The only active club that I know of in the HD is VV 4-Wheelers. You can look up their website if interested. If you travel a little further, there is also the Inland Empire 4 Wheelers in the San Bernardino Area.

But you should really check out the SoCal section of the Forum. There are a lot of Jeeps in SoCal and we have a very active group on here. There is a weekend event in October out in Cougar Buttes and I am sure many will be attending the Off-Road Expo next weekend in Pomona - and we usually gather for breakfast on Saturday morning and caravan to the Fairgrounds. Keep checking that section for a post about the ORE.

Good to have you here!
Old 09-22-2016, 06:00 PM
JK Newbie

Default Thanks for the info...

Originally Posted by RC3
Welcome RobCore! Glad to see another Jeeper from the HD. The only active club that I know of in the HD is VV 4-Wheelers. You can look up their website if interested. If you travel a little further, there is also the Inland Empire 4 Wheelers in the San Bernardino Area.

But you should really check out the SoCal section of the Forum. There are a lot of Jeeps in SoCal and we have a very active group on here. There is a weekend event in October out in Cougar Buttes and I am sure many will be attending the Off-Road Expo next weekend in Pomona - and we usually gather for breakfast on Saturday morning and caravan to the Fairgrounds. Keep checking that section for a post about the ORE.

Good to have you here!
Hey RC3, Thanks for the informaiton. I am going to the Morongo Basin Search & Rescue Desert Run on Oct 1st in Johnson Valley OHV grounds and am planning on going to the Pomona show on Sunday the 2nd. Should be a fun weekend.

Quick Reply: New Member from So Cal - High Desert