Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Newbie Intro

Old 08-26-2019, 10:18 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newbie Intro

New member, thanks in advance for the info being shared on this forum it has been invaluable to me already. I am a new jeep owner as well as new to four wheel drive vehicles unless you count my tractor. I have always wanted a jeep and just never could justify with real life commitments, we recently changed that with a new to me 2012 wrangler jk sport with a manual tranny it came with a 2 inchish body lift. I have been out on a few trails with local groups and am having a blast, I have a list of some of the things i need to accomplish and it just keeps growing.i.e. suspension lift, bumpers, armor...
Recently installed a Smittybilt Atlas front bumper no winch yet. Sorry starting to ramble, have a great day i look forward to learning more from ya'll.
Old 08-26-2019, 02:53 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 69 Likes on 61 Posts

Hi Happyj! Welcome to our group from South Texas!
Old 08-26-2019, 07:57 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LC Boyer
Hi Happyj! Welcome to our group from South Texas!
Thank you I appreciate it
Old 08-27-2019, 06:02 PM
JK Super Freak
FJOTM Winner

Received 210 Likes on 197 Posts

Welcome to the forum! One valuable thing is the search feature... I think every mod I've done, I've found it on search here first... so it is a great library for information!

Quick Reply: Newbie Intro