Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Not another Texan

Old 04-13-2010, 01:37 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not another Texan

Hello All,

I just wanted to introduce myself, name is Nate wife is Terra hence the username. Former member of Lone Star Jeep Club here in Texas. I have been lurking around for a while here just trying to soak up as much info and product knowledge as possible. I am currently Jeepless at the moment but am looking for the right deal to stumble across. I previuosly owned a mildly built TJ X that I performed most of the work on including custom rock rails, front and rear bumpers etc... Family grew so we had to ditch the TJ to help buy our dream home. This time around we will be getting an '08 or '09 JK Unlimited Rubicon. Black will be the color in auto tranny so the misses can have fun with her too. Anyway just thought it would be proper to say hello and I look forward to the new Rubi and build. There is a ton of info here relevant to JK's and I plan to soak it all up.

Later, Nate
Old 04-13-2010, 01:52 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here are a few of my last wheeling pics in the TJ.

Quick Reply: Not another Texan