Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Not so new JKUR Owner - Finally posting

Old 09-01-2013, 06:36 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Not so new JKUR Owner - Finally posting

Hello from Frisco Tx,

I am not exactly a new JK owner or new to this forum, I purchased my 2012 JK Unlimited Rubicon a little more than a year ago and I have anonymously participated on the forum researching mods, reading about trails & events, and most importantly learning the jeep lifestyle. I can honestly say it has been the best year ever driving the JK, perfecting the wave, crushing bugs, ... etc. Driving is really fun again!!!! I recently completed my first of hopefully many trips to Ouray and bagged 6 1/2 of the easy to moderate local trails and I cannot wait to go back and tackle some of the difficult trails after installing a few mods. I have the RK 2.5 Max Travel in the garage with Bilstien 5100's ready to go very soon and have already started planning for the next upgrades (35's and Front Bumper with Winch). I guess you could say I am all in and cannot envision a day that the madness will end and I am certain you I will never run out of mods...

I am hoping to attend at least 1 Jeep Event this next year and look forward to meeting up with some of you...

At any rate, here is my girl as looks today (near the start of Imogene Pass) mostly stock with upgraded wheels and Smitty rock rails (step for the kids).

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3486-2.jpg
Views:	48
Size:	97.8 KB
ID:	493995

Happy Trails!!

Old 09-01-2013, 06:39 PM
JK Jedi

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to the forum... Can't wait to see pics when you get it lifted!!

Quick Reply: Not so new JKUR Owner - Finally posting