Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

old member...new jeep

Old 12-19-2011, 03:03 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default old member...new jeep

pulled the trigger on a new arctic saturday. 2-door/silver/auto. my 07 was long gone. was currently in a 2010 gmc canyon. was really looking at ram expresses, then one weekend a new arctic hit the lot. i am like "wth is that?" really stood out. test drove it and really liked the new 3.6 and new interior. the numbers really did not work out. so i sat still. when i was ready to go they dealer traded it! long story short, we re did the deal and they got it back. whew! i went up saturday before taking it home to have it water tested. i soaked it pretty good and did not notice any leaks. thank god! my 07 i never could get to stop leaking above the door handles! it is a really nice package. you can buy a ram any day, but the arctic is limited. i guess the dealers that have them do not want to give them up to other dealers. so far a big smile everytime i am in it. really just drove it home sat, then took the better half out for a short drive sunday. she loves the heated seats! but it will see drive time starting this week to and from work. hope i got a good one! feels good to be back in a JEEP!

below is the package....

http://www.jeep.com/en/2012/wrangler...=bright_silver

Last edited by PA RUBICON; 12-20-2011 at 03:19 AM.

Quick Reply: old member...new jeep