Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Patiently Awaiting Arrival

Old 02-20-2010, 02:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Patiently Awaiting Arrival

Hello fellow forum members, This is my first post on this forum after reading hours and hours of threads. I ordered my 2010 2 dr Sahara on December 19/09 and am patiently awaiting it's arrival. Have been told that is in transit now but could not get a date on possible arrival. This feels worse than a little kid waiting for Christmas. I was totally stoked to find this forum that has everything you need to know about the JK. I bought a new TJ in 1999 and drove it as a daily driver for 5 years(125,000 km). Was my most favorite vehicle I have owned and was sorry I sold it. After all the reading I have done on this web-site I am confident that the JK will once again fulfil my needs as the TJ did. I look forward to following comments/opinions on this website.
Old 02-20-2010, 02:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new Jeep. The anticipation is part of the fun

Originally Posted by Canuck Wrangler
Hello fellow forum members, This is my first post on this forum after reading hours and hours of threads. I ordered my 2010 2 dr Sahara on December 19/09 and am patiently awaiting it's arrival. Have been told that is in transit now but could not get a date on possible arrival. This feels worse than a little kid waiting for Christmas. I was totally stoked to find this forum that has everything you need to know about the JK. I bought a new TJ in 1999 and drove it as a daily driver for 5 years(125,000 km). Was my most favorite vehicle I have owned and was sorry I sold it. After all the reading I have done on this web-site I am confident that the JK will once again fulfil my needs as the TJ did. I look forward to following comments/opinions on this website.

Quick Reply: Patiently Awaiting Arrival