Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Power Issues with 2008 JKU

Old 05-17-2016, 03:53 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Power Issues with 2008 JKU

Good afternoon all, I have a 2008 JKU with a Ripp Stage 2 super charger and have been running it for well over a year now.
As i was on my way to work this morning i hit a pot hole and it felt like my jeep had returned to stock power output Very sluggish and slow compared to what she use to have. The best way i can descripe the difference in sound its making is that i sounds like going from a stock air cleaner to a cold air intake, instead of the normal throaty lope she normally had. i have checked all the piping and there are no leaks

please advise.
Old 05-18-2016, 01:05 PM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by JPRSQ1
Good afternoon all, I have a 2008 JKU with a Ripp Stage 2 super charger and have been running it for well over a year now.
As i was on my way to work this morning i hit a pot hole and it felt like my jeep had returned to stock power output Very sluggish and slow compared to what she use to have. The best way i can descripe the difference in sound its making is that i sounds like going from a stock air cleaner to a cold air intake, instead of the normal throaty lope she normally had. i have checked all the piping and there are no leaks

please advise.

Take a datalog with the included Diablosport tuner, then forward that file with the file named " last tune written" and "original backup file" to ripptuning@gmail.com. Please include a brief description of the problem.

RIPP

Quick Reply: Power Issues with 2008 JKU