Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Q/A?

Old 04-17-2021, 04:07 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi. Im new to the forum. I posted a question 2 weeks ago seeking advice. No replies yet. Wondering if my post is visible to anyone? Also i have a few things i wanna sell from my 09 jk. How would i go about selling? Looking forward to participating in here with q/a and helpful replies. Ty

Last edited by karls10jk; 04-17-2021 at 04:28 AM. Reason: Merge
Old 04-17-2021, 05:50 AM
Super Moderator

Received 358 Likes on 334 Posts

HI, Welcome to JKF.. The lack of response is unusual .. many of our members have 3.8L JKs.. Looking at the issue on Temp Gauge not moving... have you had any overheating issues... are you adding coolant? Does the heater work ok? a good Diagnostic/Code reader is the Jscan (an app for Smartphones) and with the donagel they recommend 1 license & the donagel will be around $50. This will allow you to read codes, read operating sensors..JScan ? OBD JScan ? Mobile Jeep, Chrysler, Dodge Diagnostic Tool
There is The Billboard under Forums and go to Marketplace to list your items for sale.
Old 04-17-2021, 06:22 AM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 363 Likes on 289 Posts

There is only like 10 people on this forum anymore.
Old 04-17-2021, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator

Received 358 Likes on 334 Posts

The good humor man,, The Dirtman.. posting up a humorous one for Saturday.
Old 04-17-2021, 02:53 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Received 1,827 Likes on 1,597 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDirtman
There is only like 10 people on this forum anymore.
Totally understand it doesn't make a big difference to you, but that doesn't help us welcome and keep the 11th person. I think we all do what we can, and the folks here are a good group trying to help others along and add value where possible. The forums are still the source to seek help.....good luck trying to get help on social media.
Old 04-17-2021, 06:21 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

They typically ask their question on their first post and then we never see them again. This forum is dead. Feel free to delete all my posts and I wont post here again.
The following users liked this post:
2011oscarmike (04-17-2021)
Old 04-17-2021, 09:36 PM
JK Jedi Master
FJOTM Winner

Received 361 Likes on 269 Posts

Originally Posted by TheDirtman
They typically ask their question on their first post and then we never see them again. This forum is dead. Feel free to delete all my posts and I wont post here again.
True, there aren't very many folks, and new ones do post their question then seem to disappear more often than not. But the best part of this forum is its historical data. And that includes your posts. I hope you continue to hang your hat here, even if only on rare occasion. You're one of the smartest guys here.

Last edited by Mark Doiron; 04-18-2021 at 06:43 AM.
Old 04-19-2021, 11:24 AM
Super Moderator

Received 113 Likes on 103 Posts

Originally Posted by Mark Doiron
True, there aren't very many folks, and new ones do post their question then seem to disappear more often than not. But the best part of this forum is its historical data. And that includes your posts. I hope you continue to hang your hat here, even if only on rare occasion. You're one of the smartest guys here.
He may be smart but his posts here lately don’t seem to reflect that.
Old 04-19-2021, 01:01 PM
JK Jedi
FJOTM Winner

Originally Posted by Sv_dude
He may be smart but his posts here lately don’t seem to reflect that.
See post #6
Old 04-20-2021, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator

Received 470 Likes on 422 Posts

Folks - forums have their good and bad sides. What should keep us together under a common flag (Jeeping) is the fact that we can draw on each other for useful info and guidance and, in my observation of the last 2 or 3 years I have been a member, that is what happens for the most part here.
Dirtman - you may think advice given by you is not heeded by a lot of people but, believe me, there are a hell of a lot more that do listen and heed what you say, me for instance and I acted on what you have said within my budget which meant less of a higher quality for a given $$. We hope these first timers keep up the interest and continue on the forum but we must all remember that sometimes they just don't have the money and have to settle for the lower cost accessories that we push to them. My aim is I will push better stuff similar to what others say but will also try my best to at least get them past their initial issue to make their rigs drive and handle as best as possible and hopefully within their budget or at least a small $$ impact to them.
Thanks to all contributors on this forum as that is what keeps me around here and it was a pleasure to be asked and accept a position as a moderator as that allows an extra level to help the forum and the members.

Quick Reply: Q/A?