Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Rookie!

Old 08-10-2013, 09:12 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rookie!

Hello to all... Typically I skip the "introduce yourself" on forums, but i've found that Jeep forums are relatively friendly, so I took the plunge for the first time!! These forums have already been a great resource for a Jeep newcomer like myself and I look forward to asking you all many dumb questions for the next few months to come!!

Thanks in advance and it sure is nice to be in the Jeep club!! It's already been the most fun i've ever had with a vehicle!
Old 08-10-2013, 09:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Welcome to Jeeps and the forum... Don't forget to wave!
Old 08-10-2013, 09:59 AM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ouroborus2012
Hello to all... Typically I skip the "introduce yourself" on forums, but i've found that Jeep forums are relatively friendly, so I took the plunge for the first time!! These forums have already been a great resource for a Jeep newcomer like myself and I look forward to asking you all many dumb questions for the next few months to come!!

Thanks in advance and it sure is nice to be in the Jeep club!! It's already been the most fun i've ever had with a vehicle!
Post some pics of the jeep, and welcome! No question that has to do with a jeep is dumb!
Old 08-10-2013, 11:18 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by MojaveJK
Post some pics of the jeep, and welcome! No question that has to do with a jeep is dumb!
Excellent point, there certainly is no dumb Jeep question!

Here's my project for the next few years! Now, where to start!!

I apologize to all for the picture with the altered colors, it's all I have on this work station computer!

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130728_051415.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	487055
Old 08-10-2013, 11:25 AM
JK Junkie

Whereabouts in VA are you? If you're down to the south east then we've got a few clubs who would love another member

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 4
Old 08-10-2013, 11:36 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by karls
Whereabouts in VA are you? If you're down to the south east then we've got a few clubs who would love another member

Karls, I'm in a town called Elkton. I'm nestled in between Charlottesville and Harrisonburg. Any of those ring a bell? I'd be northwest of you
Old 08-10-2013, 11:43 AM
JK Junkie

I used to drive out to JMU, LC, and Tech all the time so yep- Harrisonburg and Charlottesville certainly ring a bell. If you make it down towards the Outer Banks gimme a shout and I'll see about heading out or if I'm up in the area I'll drop you a line.

Quick Reply: Rookie!