Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

From S.A

Old 05-17-2013, 12:41 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default From S.A

Hi, I have been wheeling for sometime now but have only just started to modify my JKU. When doing my research I found many of my answers on this forum so decided to join.
Must say the vehicles and trails you guys ride in the States are fantastic and much more difficult than anything I have come across in S.A. Looking forward to chatting to you guys.....
Oh and yes my 3.5" AEV SC kit is on its way with a set of MT Classic rims. Tires size choice is my biggest obstacle for now. The fitter I am using will assist me by lending me a set of 35s so I can see if I can get along with them for a while as my funds are all finished now I can't do ratios just yet....how bad can it be?
Old 05-17-2013, 01:05 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Martinb36
Hi, I have been wheeling for sometime now but have only just started to modify my JKU. When doing my research I found many of my answers on this forum so decided to join.
Must say the vehicles and trails you guys ride in the States are fantastic and much more difficult than anything I have come across in S.A. Looking forward to chatting to you guys.....
Oh and yes my 3.5" AEV SC kit is on its way with a set of MT Classic rims. Tires size choice is my biggest obstacle for now. The fitter I am using will assist me by lending me a set of 35s so I can see if I can get along with them for a while as my funds are all finished now I can't do ratios just yet....how bad can it be?
Our trails may be harder but we dont have to worry about as many things wanting to eat/poison/maim us when we are out and about. I think its a wash. Welcome to the forum.
Old 05-18-2013, 12:47 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Rob 12B1P
Our trails may be harder but we dont have to worry about as many things wanting to eat/poison/maim us when we are out and about. I think its a wash. Welcome to the forum.
wow, strange comment that... not sure what to make of it. Thanks for the welcome note though

Quick Reply: From S.A