Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

San Diego Garage Recommendation

Old 06-16-2015, 09:25 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default San Diego Garage Recommendation

Hello fellow JK owners. I am looking to get a 3.5 suspension lift installed along with a full aftermarket exhaust system. All my research shows some pretty bad experiences with shops that install lifts without the right proportions or measurements and/or overcharging like crazy. Does anyone have a shop in San Diego that they use or know of one that really knows what they are doing? At the end of the day, I just want to get it right the first time around.

Thanks!
Old 06-16-2015, 09:36 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by armyterp23
Hello fellow JK owners. I am looking to get a 3.5 suspension lift installed along with a full aftermarket exhaust system. All my research shows some pretty bad experiences with shops that install lifts without the right proportions or measurements and/or overcharging like crazy. Does anyone have a shop in San Diego that they use or know of one that really knows what they are doing? At the end of the day, I just want to get it right the first time around.

Thanks!
MIT in El Cajon or Coinjar Offroad in San Marcos are the two I know that are legit
Old 06-16-2015, 09:56 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Blonda
MIT in El Cajon or Coinjar Offroad in San Marcos are the two I know that are legit
+1 for coinjar in San Marcos.

Quick Reply: San Diego Garage Recommendation