Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

San Francisco!

Old 11-16-2006, 07:59 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default San Francisco!

Hello Folks,

Im James and new to this forum. i just got a black sahara unlimited.
i'm a commercial photographer and so have been eyeing this for some time- the ultimate shoot vehicle. we have in the past used a minivan due to the liftgate and the sliding door but the wrangler can be rigged for all sorts of mount options. very exciting!

any norcal folks drop me a line, im new to all this stuff and trying to make sense of it. would like to get a wheel/tire package locally but having a tough time of it. anybody got any suggestions on where to go?

thanks everyone!

James

www.jameschiang.com
Old 11-16-2006, 11:17 AM
JK-Forum Founder

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Hey James, welcome to JK-Forum, it's great to have you here! I checked out your website and wanted to tell you that your photographs are stunning!!

Regarding wheels and tires, were you planning on lifting your Jeep at all or just staying stock for now? Also, do you plan on taking your Jeep wheeling at all or do you just need something that'll perform well on and off the pavement but nothing too agressive?

BTW, I'm down in SoCal but I have family up in NoCal so depending on what you're looking for, I might be able to point you in the right direction.

Eddie
Old 12-15-2006, 11:07 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Eddie, thanks so much for the kind words. sorry its taken me a bit to get back to you. i just want to say also how much i enjoy this forum and your dedication to making it great and exciting, i check out the latest every day.

im gonna post a new thread with my new wheels so as not to repeat it here. .

thanks everyone!

Quick Reply: San Francisco!