Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

sort of total noob here...

Old 04-10-2011, 11:32 PM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sort of total noob here...

Hi Everyone,
My name is Curt and I live in SoCal. I just picked up a 2008 JK 4 door Rubicon 2 weeks ago. loaded with nav. and all the bells and whistles, including a Jeep winch bumper and a Warn hd9000i winch. So far I have added a TF 2.5" front coils to level it out, a Cobra 75 wx, and a Rugged Ridge Hi-Lift jack mount. [IMG] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
A few friends and I then headed off to Johnson Valley on Sat. to break her in. WOW what a machine! Can't wait to get a little lift under her and see what she will REALLY do. I am already starting the road to the poor house, tonight I ordered a River Raider JK Oil Pan & Transmission Skid Plate, River Raider JK Air Tank Skid Plate, and a Viair Constant Duty Onboard Air System!
I hope to see you all on the trails soon!
Old 04-11-2011, 03:32 AM
JK Newbie

Welcome to the party. Sounds like you are not a "noobish" as you claim
Old 04-11-2011, 09:07 AM
JK Freak

Umm, well I have run about every trail from the rubicon to tellico and most in between... And I did pit for #914 at the hammers race this year...But it has been about 10 years since I owned my own rig.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:00 PM
JK Freak

Welcome to the site post up your new ride.

Quick Reply: sort of total noob here...