Notices
The New Member Registry If you're new to JK-Forum.com, please take a moment to sign-in, introduce yourself and show us your Jeep JK Wrangler!!

Young and new but lovin the jeeps!

Old 05-26-2010, 01:17 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Young and new but lovin the jeeps!

yea so im 16 from mississippi and just inherited my parents 2007 greystone wrangler unlimited w/ tow package (4.10 gears ) auto though. stock so far except for hood mount but in a few weeks i will be installing my 4 inch rough country lift and getting some 35s w/ spacers. hopefully windshield lights will come soon too. so yea besides introducing myself i would love to know some simple noob-jeeper tips (i do realize there are threads that are like this)
Old 05-26-2010, 01:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Smerny
yea so im 16 from mississippi and just inherited my parents 2007 greystone wrangler unlimited w/ tow package (4.10 gears ) auto though. stock so far except for hood mount but in a few weeks i will be installing my 4 inch rough country lift and getting some 35s w/ spacers. hopefully windshield lights will come soon too. so yea besides introducing myself i would love to know some simple noob-jeeper tips (i do realize there are threads that are like this)
I started my wanting a Jeep before I was 16, but had to wait till 36 to make it happen.

Who cares if you're only 16, you got one and what a great age / time in your life for it.

Enjoy and congrats
Old 05-26-2010, 08:55 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You are pretty lucky, I inherited a 1984 Buick Skyhawk as my first car.

Sounds like a good setup, just don't think it's a race car on a 4" lift and 35's, check your tire pressure often and wheel with a friend or a group.
Old 05-28-2010, 07:32 PM
JK Enthusiast

check your tire pressure often and wheel with a friend or a group.[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

what do you mean by check tire pressure often, for what?
i know to air down when crawling and doing most offroading but on a regular basis?

Quick Reply: Young and new but lovin the jeeps!