Notices
NorCal If you live in Northern California and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum Jeepers near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

SF Bay Area Jeep Clubs???

Old 08-23-2011, 02:44 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default SF Bay Area Jeep Clubs???

Is anyone part of a local Jeep or 4x4 club in the bay area? I'm trying to find one and not having any luck at all
Old 08-23-2011, 03:24 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Have you checked cal4wheel.com? They have listings for clubs throughout the Bay Area and California
Old 08-23-2011, 07:05 PM
JK Enthusiast

I'm the President of "Gettin' Off 4X4" club that meets in San Jose. Currently I'm the only JK. We are a good group with no agendas as far as wheeling goes. PM me for more info.
Brian
Old 08-24-2011, 08:51 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Eugene
I'm the President of "Gettin' Off 4X4" club that meets in San Jose. Currently I'm the only JK. We are a good group with no agendas as far as wheeling goes. PM me for more info.
Brian
Cal4wheel doesn't have any bay area clubs. The closest is the Santa Cruz one and that is a bit far for my tastes.

Eugene, your mailbox is full, could you email me at vgullotta AT Gmail with the info?

Thanks,
Vinny
Old 08-24-2011, 08:55 AM
JK Super Freak

There's a group based in san jose on meetup.com but they're not very active.
Old 08-24-2011, 09:18 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by ChopN
There's a group based in san jose on meetup.com but they're not very active.
yeah, sounds like this one: h tt p://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/sfbayareajeepers/files/
I joined the above Yahoo! group, but they don't really do anything. I am already like the most active member lol. I am just looking for a group of people that meet like once a month or so to talk about Jeeps and work on projects and stuff like that. Just looking to meet new people that are into the same things I am, and it seems impossible . And it's funny, this is definitely a good area for it, there are built Jeeps all over the place, and I see them all muddy and everything, so I know they get wheeled.

Last edited by Moochie; 08-24-2011 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Please, no direct links to jeep clubs / see FAQ's
Old 08-24-2011, 10:32 AM
JK Enthusiast

We don't belong to Cal4Wheel (long story, before my time) though some have individual memebership. Vinny I'll e-mail you with the details
Old 08-24-2011, 10:44 AM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by Eugene
We don't belong to Cal4Wheel (long story, before my time) though some have individual memebership. Vinny I'll e-mail you with the details
Sweet, thanks =)
Old 08-24-2011, 11:51 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by vgullotta
Cal4wheel doesn't have any bay area clubs. The closest is the Santa Cruz one and that is a bit far for my tastes.

Eugene, your mailbox is full, could you email me at vgullotta AT Gmail with the info?

Thanks,
Vinny
You better check again there are about a dozen clubs in the bay area listed on their club page. There are four clubs listed in San Jose alone.

Last edited by miwukjeep; 08-24-2011 at 11:57 AM.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:17 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by miwukjeep
You better check again there are about a dozen clubs in the bay area listed on their club page. There are four clubs listed in San Jose alone.
Interesting, I was looking at the map, but the map apparently doesn't have all of them from the list.

Quick Reply: SF Bay Area Jeep Clubs???