JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion

JK-Forum.com - The top destination for Jeep JK and JL Wrangler news, rumors, and discussion (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/)
-   NorCal (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/norcal-77/)
-   -   Slickrock Run and Camping May 26-27 (https://www.jk-forum.com/forums/norcal-77/slickrock-run-camping-may-26-27-a-231477/)

jsj4raiders 05-29-2012 10:47 AM

Stuka, have good video of that mud hole. Just have to figure this GoPro video editing. It'll be a while, but I'll post it for when done.

BKGM Jeepers 05-29-2012 08:02 PM

Great run and great video! Sorry I couldn't make it. I'm tied to my cabin each memorial day for summer prep work. It snowed at my cabin too.

jsj4raiders 06-10-2012 12:12 PM

A few pics from Memorial Weekend.

Slickrock Memorial Weekend 2012 - Home of The Oakland Raiders, justin, family, friends and the SJ Sharks. | SmugMug

Stuka 06-10-2012 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by jsj4raiders (Post 3060492)

Great shots :)

JKCowBoy 06-11-2012 07:52 AM

Originally Posted by jsj4raiders (Post 3060492)

Great photos, thanks.

jsj4raiders 06-11-2012 10:09 AM

VIDEOS - Home of The Oakland Raiders, justin, family, friends and the SJ Sharks. | SmugMug

This is my first try at video editing. Hardest part is cutting out the hours of repetitive footage. Then getting rid of stuff i'd like to keep but can't have an hour long video. Finding music is also difficult. There are dozens of things i still want to change, but thats it for now.

Used Adobe Premiere Elements 10, they have a free 30 day trial. Long download. The editing is fairly easy to use, small learning curve to produce what you see with my video.

Wendy.Jeepchick 06-11-2012 10:20 AM

Wow! Those pics are really gorgeous. Breathtaking scenery and awesome JK's. I was stuck at Sonora Pass, dry camping (trailer and generator) with my family because we couldn't cross until the next day. I was thinking of you guys and wondering how it was all going to turn out. Looks like you all enjoyed yourself and made the best of a surprise weather event.

Robsmst 06-11-2012 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by jsj4raiders
VIDEOS - Home of The Oakland Raiders, justin, family, friends and the SJ Sharks. | SmugMug

This is my first try at video editing. Hardest part is cutting out the hours of repetitive footage. Then getting rid of stuff i'd like to keep but can't have an hour long video. Finding music is also difficult. There are dozens of things i still want to change, but thats it for now.

Used Adobe Premiere Elements 10, they have a free 30 day trial. Long download. The editing is fairly easy to use, small learning curve to produce what you see with my video.

Thank you for posting this! You put together a great video!

familytime 06-12-2012 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by jsj4raiders (Post 3061922)

Well done:thumbsup:

JKCowBoy 06-12-2012 07:19 AM

Originally Posted by jsj4raiders (Post 3061922)

It is all in the edit. The music almost had a Jeff Beck sound. Nicely done.