Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Any ORV Trails at Lake Chelan Washington?

Old 05-21-2008, 09:43 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any ORV Trails at Lake Chelan Washington?

I’m going to be at Lake Chelan Washington near Echo Valley Ski Resort and Wapato Point in July for a family get away and was hoping to explore some trails. Does anybody know of some trails in that area for the novice jeeper?
Old 05-26-2008, 10:42 AM
JK Freak

Default Great View

Just out of Chelan- like 3 blocks- there's a fire road to the top of Chelan Butte. Look for the tallest peak right behind town and that's where you're going to end up;ask at the gas station and they'll tell you where the road starts. It's an easy drive to the top and is where Paraglider's launch from in the afternoon. Great view from the top on a clear day. I nearly died ther while piloting a Paraglider off the top but that's a story for another day. Have a good time and let me know how you liked it when you get back.

Last edited by biglynny; 05-26-2008 at 10:45 AM.
Old 05-26-2008, 08:15 PM
JK Newbie

Thanks for the reply, sounds great I can’t wait to check it out. I’ll post pictures when I get back.

Quick Reply: Any ORV Trails at Lake Chelan Washington?