Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Oregon JK run.. ??

Old 02-20-2012, 09:16 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think a JK club is a good idea...
Old 02-20-2012, 10:43 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by DB3AST
I guess the real question is do we want a JK club, a general Jeep club, or a general off road club.... There are a few general clubs, one that mostly runs Jeeps, but no JK clubs... There is a JK club out of the Eugene area I'm a part of called Willamette Valley JK's and I'm down here in Southern Oregon . Great group of people but it would be nice to get a group down here than hookup with others for runs & meet n greets or whatever...
:O there is one close to me that's cool. When do you guys meet? I wanna join you!!

and yeah I think a jeep club would be great cuz we are all jeepers so we shouldn't distinguish between a JK, TJ...JEEP is a JEEP! or more specifically wrangler club :P
Old 02-21-2012, 08:01 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Abdulla

:O there is one close to me that's cool. When do you guys meet? I wanna join you!!

and yeah I think a jeep club would be great cuz we are all jeepers so we shouldn't distinguish between a JK, TJ...JEEP is a JEEP! or more specifically wrangler club :P
Ill send your info on to the group up there
Old 02-21-2012, 12:33 PM
JK Newbie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default whoa

That sounds like some serious wheeling! If you want to get a ton of people together maybe we could do something a little more tame?
Not to be a pussy or anything but that sounds a little too intense to get a lot of oregon jk'ers together ! I would definately be down to try it though!
Old 02-21-2012, 05:08 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jesse0376

thats the thing about having a newer jeep you tend to worry about body damage a little more!! When i had my yj i would plow trees brush rocks whatever now im scared to get scratches lol
Don't tell me you didn't get all scratched up at Cheney Creek!! I'm still finding scratches LOL
Old 02-21-2012, 05:47 PM
JK Super Freak

lol yea i did!! i guess i should say major body damage. little dings and scratches are ok.
Old 02-21-2012, 05:58 PM
JK Freak

I don't mind scratches but those deep gouges like I had in my 08 I didn't care for. But I got the most comments on them. Sort of funny, it was like they validared that it was a jeep that got used like a jeep should.
Now I don't have that type of war wounds on the new jeep yet.
Old 02-21-2012, 06:38 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by hdrider
I don't mind scratches but those deep gouges like I had in my 08 I didn't care for. But I got the most comments on them. Sort of funny, it was like they validared that it was a jeep that got used like a jeep should.
Now I don't have that type of war wounds on the new jeep yet.
So far all my scratches should buff out.

Quick Reply: Oregon JK run.. ??