Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Seattle Area Jeep shops?

Old 06-19-2009, 10:23 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Seattle Area Jeep shops?

Hi everyone,

I am one of your friendly neighbours from the north who will be in the seattle area for the weekend with time to spare. Any good Jeep shops I should put on the list of must visits?

Thanks.
Old 06-19-2009, 02:07 PM
JK Jedi

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Call Northridge and see if they are around... it's a pretty area up there in Bremerton...
Old 06-20-2009, 10:33 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by armycop
Call Northridge and see if they are around... it's a pretty area up there in Bremerton...
I believe that would be Bellingham actually. We also have a 4wheelparts on the north end in Lynnwood and south end in Tukwila. There's a cool little shop in Black Diamond too, I forget the name. Bob's Jeep something maybe?
Old 06-22-2009, 11:50 AM
JK Newbie

I've never been to Northridge... But I hear nothing but good things. It is in Bremerton...

Come Visit Us
Northridge4x4
6759 NW Northridge Lane
Bremerton, WA 98312

northridge4x4.com

I've bought a few things in the past from Randys Off road in Marysville. But I'm not sure if they stock JK parts. Northridge stocks JK parts. Plus it's a neat ferry ride
Old 06-22-2009, 07:16 PM
JK Freak

I'll be at Northidge all day tomorrow! (yes, it is in Bremerton - either take the ferry or from I-5 take exit 132 (Hwy 16) West for about 30 miles and Hwy 3 N to Chico Way. Turn left on Chico Way and folow the signs to the county road shops. Northridge Lane is a left turn off the top of the hill. Google maps is your friend.

By the way, I'm going there tomorrow to pick up my JK after David and crew added a 4" Currie lift, new drive shafts and 5.13 gears. All of this, including wheel spacers, JKS discos and TerraFlex diff covers is in order to fit my new 37x12.50x17 Goodyear MT/R kevlars on Rubi rims under the JK.

They will be aligning and tweaking things all day tomorrow. The plan is for me to head for home after they close the shop tomorrow so we are as sure as can be that everything is working as planned. ArmyCop may be there sometime after 5PM to check it out. I'll post pictures tomorrow.

-meljr
Old 06-22-2009, 07:58 PM
JK Newbie

Hey meljr, that's awesome! Can't wait to see pix. Keep us posted!
Old 06-23-2009, 07:54 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sweet! That'll be one impressive rig. congrats, I know that there's a bunch of us that are chompin' at the bit to do the same thing...pictures!

Bob

Quick Reply: Seattle Area Jeep shops?