Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

In the Tacoma area this weekend

Old 06-18-2015, 07:15 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default In the Tacoma area this weekend

Im gonna be in the Tacoma area for the next few days, can anyone suggest any good trails reasonably nearby? Thanks!
Old 06-18-2015, 07:52 PM
JK Enthusiast

Nwjeepn.com
Old 06-18-2015, 11:08 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by Kingfrank
Nwjeepn.com
Nwjeepn.com is a great site. However, if you're looking for a fairly easy day run I'd say Tahuya, Evans Creek, or Elbe if your rig is built for it.
Old 06-19-2015, 10:49 AM
JK Super Freak

MCE Flexible Fenders is doing a run upto Funny Rocks tomorrow. It's roughly 2 hours to the trailhead from Tacoma and another hour to the rocks. You might check out their facebook page for more details. I'm not sure if anyone is meeting up locally or not to caravan with, but it should be pretty awesome. I suspect there will be a lot of people there. I wish I could go. I started a thread to co-ordinate a run but something came up so I had to cancel. Have fun.

Will you be around next weekend? I might try to do a late afternoon run Saturday the 27th or maybe do something that sunday.
Old 06-20-2015, 09:17 AM
JK Newbie

Right on, thanks for all the info y'all!
Old 06-20-2015, 10:48 AM
JK Junkie

Originally Posted by mdash
MCE Flexible Fenders is doing a run upto Funny Rocks tomorrow. It's roughly 2 hours to the trailhead from Tacoma and another hour to the rocks. You might check out their facebook page for more details. I'm not sure if anyone is meeting up locally or not to caravan with, but it should be pretty awesome. I suspect there will be a lot of people there. I wish I could go. I started a thread to co-ordinate a run but something came up so I had to cancel. Have fun.

Will you be around next weekend? I might try to do a late afternoon run Saturday the 27th or maybe do something that sunday.
Emmmmm funny rocks. I need to go back

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20140429_203854.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	84.4 KB
ID:	615398

Quick Reply: In the Tacoma area this weekend