Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Thank you to the Seattle area person that traded in thier black 2012 Rubicon

Old 09-05-2013, 02:23 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Thank you to the Seattle area person that traded in thier black 2012 Rubicon

Just wanted to say THANK YOU whoever you are for trading in such a beautiful rig.

I bought it before I even saw it in person. Been looking for a used Penstar Rubi for 2 years now. The Bellevue Jeep dealer brought it over to Seattle Jeep for me.
Traded my trusty 07 JK in on the spot and still can't believe how nice it is inside and out. You must have picked out evry option in the book!

I can only hope you bought a 2014 Rubi JKU or something killer. Trading in a loaded JK with only 5,800 miles on it must have been painful.

Cheers, beer is on me if you ever pass through Seattle.

Don't worry, I'll take good care of her...Loved my 07 and treated it well.
Old 09-13-2013, 09:11 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Good looking rig LOST.
Looks like you scored. Only 5800 miles?

Did it come with the lift? Looks perfect like that.

Hope you have fun with it.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:31 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Update! Found the previous owner, nice guy too. We talked for quite awhile.

I bought a bunch of parts from him he took off before trading it in for a 2014 GC. Bumper was already sold but got pretty much everyhting else inc 34" MT's with 100 miles on them.
Found out the Rubi has never been off road and lived quite a pampered live in heated garage.

WHEW!!! What a relief.
I worried for awhile there was something the dealership wasn't telling me. Low miles, low price just seemed kind of suspicious,.
The old saying "If it seems to good to be true..." kept creeping into my head.

Thanks frog,

Yes it came with a 3" lift but I'm taking it all out. Just too soft for what I do with my Jeep. I need load bearing suspension for steel bumpers, 4 people, trailer, etc.

Ordered the OME 2.5" Medium kit with stabilizer. Should be here in a couple days.

PO sent me this pic of how it was set up before he traded it in.

Quick Reply: Thank you to the Seattle area person that traded in thier black 2012 Rubicon