Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Weekday Warriors

Old 12-18-2012, 09:02 AM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jam session

I was thinking of snow wheeling somewhere near Skykomish again. It dumped up there again last night and today so not sure how far we can get but it was fun trying last week. We also have snow in the forecast for the lowlands so let's see what the weather does tomorrow. I may have an interview on Wed so will have to let you know tomorrow if I can make it.
Cool, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you if it happens. Let me know by this afternoon if you can, I'm willing to head north again.
Old 12-18-2012, 03:46 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by triumphwes
Cool, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you if it happens. Let me know by this afternoon if you can, I'm willing to head north again.
Ok I am good for tomorrow. Just finished a phone interview and the next one is Thur. Want to meet in Monroe again around 9 or 10? Your call, I am flexible.
Old 12-18-2012, 04:37 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jam session

Ok I am good for tomorrow. Just finished a phone interview and the next one is Thur. Want to meet in Monroe again around 9 or 10? Your call, I am flexible.
Actually, I just got sucked into working for tomorrow. I'll have to bag it for now.

Sorry all....
Old 06-30-2013, 09:51 PM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Time to wake this thread back up since I'm switching shifts again. If anyone has moday or tuesday off like me, post up here if you want to get some trail time in with a still mostly stock rig.

Quick Reply: Weekday Warriors