Notices
Northwest If you live in the North West (Washington, Oregon, Idaho, Montana and Wyoming) and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members in your area and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Your favorite trails doable in a stock rig?

Old 01-16-2013, 01:10 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You refering to upper 311 Wes? Yeah, it was a little more difficult then 520, but you did just fine. That is why I didn't suggest upper 311 to the OP. I guess what these guys are saying OP. Take my advise with a grain of salt....
Old 01-16-2013, 01:39 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anything in Evans is going to result in some scratches you just need to accept that if you wheel in there. As long as you take things slow and use a spotter you could do quite a bit without resulting in damage to your rig. But things happen, wheels slip and rocks slide... thats what Northridge and beer is for! If it wasn't for you Mark I wouldn't have my sweet corner armor
Old 01-16-2013, 02:14 PM
JK Enthusiast

Hey, are you two going to join us on Monday at tinkham rd?
Old 01-16-2013, 02:21 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by ronin2120
Anything in Evans is going to result in some scratches you just need to accept that if you wheel in there. As long as you take things slow and use a spotter you could do quite a bit without resulting in damage to your rig. But things happen, wheels slip and rocks slide... thats what Northridge and beer is for! If it wasn't for you Mark I wouldn't have my sweet corner armor
And they are pretty sweet!
Originally Posted by triumphwes
Hey, are you two going to join us on Monday at tinkham rd?
I'm not unfortunately. I have to work.
Old 01-16-2013, 03:33 PM
JK Super Freak

I might be able to make it, is it going to be another snow run?
Old 01-16-2013, 05:55 PM
JK Enthusiast

I might be able to make it, is it going to be another snow run?
That be correct. This one is near snoqualmie summit. You should join us.
Old 01-17-2013, 09:57 AM
JK Super Freak

I'm not going to be able to make this one sorry but I used my free day last week to install some Jeep parts.
Old 01-17-2013, 10:13 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Dang. I've been wanting to get out, but I've resolved not to venture too far or too deep on these slick little stock tires. I've been up Tinkham when there isn't any snow up there and I can already see how I'd get into trouble really quickly. I've got a plan for a lift and new tires but I'm apparently waiting on AEV to ship more springs for the 2.5" 2-door lift kit. --taps fingers on desk-- Good things come in time.
Old 01-17-2013, 01:00 PM
JK Super Freak

I'm not going to be able to make this one sorry but I used my free day last week to install some Jeep parts.
But it was such a fun day installing jeep parts. Except we forgot the .
Old 01-17-2013, 03:26 PM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jk_sea
Dang. I've been wanting to get out, but I've resolved not to venture too far or too deep on these slick little stock tires. I've been up Tinkham when there isn't any snow up there and I can already see how I'd get into trouble really quickly. I've got a plan for a lift and new tires but I'm apparently waiting on AEV to ship more springs for the 2.5" 2-door lift kit. --taps fingers on desk-- Good things come in time.
Ah yes, the anticipation of building up and being able to go out with big boys; remember it well myself. Looking forward to seeing your build and running with you.

As to the run this weekend, no dice for me. I'm super busy the rest of this month. Next month however is a different story; enjoy

Quick Reply: Your favorite trails doable in a stock rig?