Notices

1st Annual Ocean State Jeep Festival

Old 06-22-2013, 02:56 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1st Annual Ocean State Jeep Festival

On Saturday August 17th Paul Baileys Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and Ocean State Jeepsters are hosting the 1st Annual Ocean State Jeep Festival which will take place on the Dealership property which has 40 acres of wooded trails to host on-site guided trail rides, in addition there will be vendors, food, RTI ramp plus much more including the crew from Kettlebottom / cox sports filming the event.....this is a family friendly jeep event so mark your calenders.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
image.jpg (55.5 KB, 63 views)
Old 06-25-2013, 06:35 PM
JK Newbie

I will be there!
Old 08-03-2013, 03:50 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by JJK13
On Saturday August 17th Paul Baileys Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and Ocean State Jeepsters are hosting the 1st Annual Ocean State Jeep Festival which will take place on the Dealership property which has 40 acres of wooded trails to host on-site guided trail rides, in addition there will be vendors, food, RTI ramp plus much more including the crew from Kettlebottom / cox sports filming the event.....this is a family friendly jeep event so mark your calenders.
The event is right around the corner and I recently got the chance to take the jeep on the trails that the members from the Ocean State Jeepsters recently completed and I am sure that all that attend are going to have an awesome time. The list of vendors and sponsors has grown also, we will have Kettlebottom, Cox Sports, Monster Energy Drinks, NBX Bikes, Proline Tactical, RI National guard w/rock wall, RI DEM, Crawling for a cause, food by Dan's Place, Dels lemonade and clothing and accessories by Paul Baileys CDJR as well as activities for the kids and a show and shine competition... I hope to see you all there!
Old 08-04-2013, 08:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

This is the frist I've herd of this, I am looking forword to it!

Quick Reply: 1st Annual Ocean State Jeep Festival