Notices

Crawling For Reid, 2017 - March 4th!!

Old 03-06-2017, 05:57 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What a great event! If you were not able to come out you really missed something special.

Yes, the weather was great
Yes, the wheeling was awesome
Yes, the Rock Bouncer drag race was killer - Bubba Bacon won!
Yes, the food from Southern Rock BBQ was fantastic as always

But most important of all, 2200 people, paid attendees and kids(under 12 were free) came out to Adventure Offroad Park in S. Pittsburg, Tennessee to raise awareness for Epidermolysis Bullosa(EB) and help support Reid!!!

You read that right, 2200 people and they all helped to raise $120,000 for Reid and EB Research!

This was an amazing weekend and it would not have been possible without the help of our sponsors. THANK YOU TO:

Adventure Offroad Park, Tom's 4x4 Superstore, Allsouth Autosports, Motobilt, VKS Fab, sPOD, Teraflex, Factor 55, Rock Krawler, Spiderwebshades, Crawl Tunes, Crawl Tek, Highland Expedition Outfitters, Rain Gear Jeep Covers, A to Z Fab, Essentially Offroad, Acme Trading Company, EVO, Swag Performance, Bestop, Rough Country, Roswell Hardware, JKS, Infinite Offroad, Hercules Tire, Tactical Recovery Equipment,Hi Beam Offroad, Zone Offroad, BDS, Warn, JP5 Performance Engineering, Ace Trailers, Rancho, Poison Spyder, Ruff Stuff, Dana/Spicer, Hot Heads Headliners, RCV, Blue Torch Fab, 4 wheel parts Marietta, Ga and 4 wheel Parts Birmingham, Al, Raceline Wheels, AEV, Rugged Radios, Rugged Ridge, Superchips, Ripp Superchargers and Superwinch
Old 03-06-2017, 06:39 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I got a call from the guy who won our shocks yesterday AM, pretty cool!!!
And congrats what a great turn out!
Old 03-06-2017, 06:44 AM
JK Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rancho
I got a call from the guy who won our shocks yesterday AM, pretty cool!!!
And congrats what a great turn out!
that guy was funny. He was at first bummed that it was a gift certificate, he wanted to take shocks with him. I told him that the GC would allow him to get the right shocks for his rig....that made him happy.

Thank you Rancho!
Old 03-06-2017, 06:56 AM
Sponsoring Manufacturer

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Yep!!!!

Originally Posted by tcdawg
that guy was funny. He was at first bummed that it was a gift certificate, he wanted to take shocks with him. I told him that the GC would allow him to get the right shocks for his rig....that made him happy.

Thank you Rancho!

Quick Reply: Crawling For Reid, 2017 - March 4th!!