Notices

Easter Jeep Safari 2015

Old 01-02-2015, 04:39 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Easter Jeep Safari 2015

What vendors are sponsoring what runs on what days?
Old 01-06-2015, 05:52 PM
JK Newbie

I know last year, the JKF run was announced early Feb. Several other vendor runs were announced later Feb up to mid March. But with EJS even earlier this year, I'm also hoping to jump on again. I got in last year with the JKF/Teraflex/Rebel run on Mashed Potatoes and enjoyed it. RR4W trail sign up starts on Jan 20.

I can't wait.
Old 01-06-2015, 07:43 PM
JK Jedi

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Good timing guys as we are close to announcing this year's Moab EJS sponsored runs. We probably won't have everything in place for another couple of weeks but know we'll be following a similar format as last year with sponsors covering things like the permits, lunch and swag while leading us on trail runs. This year we will have runs on Mon.-Wed. and possibly a meet and greet if we can find a place big enough. Thurs and Fri. will be show days as the two JK-Forum SEMA builds will be at the vendor show. Lastly, as was the case last year this year we will be handing out JK-Forum Moab EJS 2015 swag at the show and trail runs. Obviously, we have a lot of details to work through but we'll have the information up soon.
Old 01-08-2015, 06:10 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Ok, I'm officially in. Got my hotel reservations right in Moab for four nights starting on the 29th.

I'll be looking forward to info on any forum sponsored runs.

Man, I'm really looking forward to it!
Old 01-08-2015, 09:58 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by dmwil
Ok, I'm officially in. Got my hotel reservations right in Moab for four nights starting on the 29th.

I'll be looking forward to info on any forum sponsored runs.

Man, I'm really looking forward to it!
Awesome! Moab EJS is one of my favorite events on the calendar as we reunite with friends made from other parts of the country. Looking forward to meeting you in Moab!
Old 01-08-2015, 07:22 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 41 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by sm_rubi
Awesome! Moab EJS is one of my favorite events on the calendar as we reunite with friends made from other parts of the country. Looking forward to meeting you in Moab!
Sounds great! Likewise!
Old 01-09-2015, 08:09 PM
JK Enthusiast

If we at least knew what trails on which days we could plan. I just don't want to pass up a great trail with RR4W hoping you guys have some good runs. Patience is not my strong point!

I enjoyed the run last year with the Forum, Rebel and Teraflex!
Old 01-10-2015, 07:27 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by raycn
If we at least knew what trails on which days we could plan. I just don't want to pass up a great trail with RR4W hoping you guys have some good runs. Patience is not my strong point!

It was a great time with Rebel Off Road and Teraflex on Mashed Potatoes the Pickle the did you see the article written by Brian Gabriel of the Wasted Trails 4x4 Magazine an online publication? He was on the run with us and captured his experiences. This years trail runs won't disappoint and should be posted up soon.

Wasted Trails 4x4 magazine June 2014 Vol 13 - Page 4
Old 01-12-2015, 04:21 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by raycn

+1 on last years run with TF.

I felt the same way last year. I signed up for only one run with RR4W as I waited for the forum runs. But I did notice that even after the vendor runs were announced on this and other forums, there were still lots of spots available on most RR4W trails. The ones that filled up quickest were their First Timers package and Sophmore Package. I think Elephant Hill was also quickly filled.
Old 02-10-2015, 04:55 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dollar
I think Elephant Hill was also quickly filled.
I jumped on the Elephant with only 2 spots left on the first day they opened up the registration.

Quick Reply: Easter Jeep Safari 2015