Notices
Outdoor Sports General discussion forum for those of you interested in outdoor sports such as mountain biking, kayaking, snowboarding, skiing, water skiing, ATV's etc.

woodsball/paintball

Old 12-03-2011, 12:12 PM
JK Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nice! I sold my tippmann and just run with my mag fed milsig primarily. Trying to plan out all my big senerio games for next year

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
Old 12-11-2011, 02:59 PM
JK Newbie

I was an airsoft enthusiast from swayback before the local airsoft field was closed down because of reports from the neighborhood. Now I am on paintball, but nothing really serious. Basically, I am using the same gear from airsoft, plus the inclusion of a bigger face mask and some extra padding for the arms as it tends to hit quite a bit harder than bb guns.

I am actually looking to buy my own gun in the coming weeks just so I could save on rental fees.
Old 12-11-2011, 04:04 PM
JK Newbie

Haven't played in a long time. Still got my Tippman Procarbine. Towards the end it was a nightmare cutting balls, and about that time I got into predator hunting and never upgraded it. Haven't gone back due to the guaranteed frustration that I know will come.

Quick Reply: woodsball/paintball