Notices
Photography & Videography General discussion forum regarding all aspects of photography including 35mm SLR cameras, Digital Cameras, Video Cameras, lenses, photo techniques, darkroom/Photoshop techniques and anything related to photography or videography.

Just Got my GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition! Creek Crossing video using GoPro

Old 02-13-2014, 09:07 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just Got my GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition! Creek Crossing video using GoPro

So like the title says, I just got my GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition on Monday and I have been trying to get different videos of the Jeep since I got it. This is a compilation of several GoPro videos I edited together.

If you don't have a GoPro or similar camera then I highly recommend you get one. These things are amazing and fun. plus it will give you another reason to take your Jeep offroad more!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-t9eQlP8-M
Old 02-13-2014, 09:15 AM
JK Super Freak

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool video! I just picked up a sony action cam and I cant wait to try doing shoots like this.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:25 PM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TJM12
Cool video! I just picked up a sony action cam and I cant wait to try doing shoots like this.
Thanks! Can't wait to make more videos. The editing is time consuming and the hardest part. Driving around offroad with the camera is the easy fun part.
Old 02-13-2014, 04:37 PM
JK Freak

What program do you use to edit the videos?
Old 02-14-2014, 11:43 AM
JK Newbie

Originally Posted by TreyJK
What program do you use to edit the videos?
I used GoPro Studio on my PC. It is a pretty good setup. My only complaint is that it isn't compatible with my iphone and ipad videos. So when you try to edit multiple video formats it's not any good. If all you have are GoPro videos then it works awesome and is free to download!

Quick Reply: Just Got my GoPro Hero 3+ Black Edition! Creek Crossing video using GoPro