Notices
For Sale One mans trash is another mans treasure. Post your Jeep JK Wrangler and non-JK related items for sale here. Please be sure to read the For Sale Forum Rules before posting in it. No vendors or businesses allowed.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited-ORLANDO FL

Old 12-28-2015, 05:12 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited-ORLANDO FL

condition: like new
make / manufacturer: Jeep
model name / number: Wrangler

Never thought this day would come. When I say mint this jeep seriously is in great condition as I bought it with the intention of never selling it. Well things happen and jeep is for sale. I've stripped all the accessories off and it is back on stock rims and tires. It DOES have a 2.5" pro comp lift with installed 4:10 G2 gears front and rear. Almost 4K just in those accessories alone and included in the sale. Reasonable offers considered asking 25k OBO located in Orlando. Taking to Carmax to trade in this week but wanted to see if any interest before I took it in this Wednesday.

2014 Jeep Wrangler sport unlimited. Black on black manual, 40k miles, never been Offroad. I have all service records, purchase paperwork, all receipts, etc. Come look and you will see it is a spotless highway miles jeep. Ready to be built how you want to build it. Has aftermarket fenders installed as well. Comes with original gears, lift, etc. Taking to Carmax this Wednesday 12/30.. Pics coming or pm me number to send pics to. Thank you for looking

Quick Reply: 2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited-ORLANDO FL