Notices
For Sale One mans trash is another mans treasure. Post your Jeep JK Wrangler and non-JK related items for sale here. Please be sure to read the For Sale Forum Rules before posting in it. No vendors or businesses allowed.

BT FLEX-A-TRUNK 07-10 ONLY! 4-DR or 2-DR w/o seat (MAY need new hardware) GA 30656

Old 05-26-2013, 06:50 AM
JK Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BT FLEX-A-TRUNK 07-10 ONLY! 4-DR or 2-DR w/o seat (MAY need new hardware) GA 30656

This light duty "trunk" helps to keep your items out of sight,,,it is NOT totally secure, but it serves it's purpose. The trunk can be installed and then can have the top, and back panel removed to allow for use of the back cargo area - This is for a 4-door or a 2 door w/o the back seat. You need to have the back seat removed from the vehicle. It WILL NOT fit the years after '10, because they changed the subwoofer after those years - - THIS UNIT WILL ONLY WORK WITH A FACTORY SUBWOOFER! if you do not have a subwoofer, it will leave a gaping hole. Bestop no longer sells this unit - so I cannot be positive if they will even have a new hardware replacement kit - however - IT DOES COME WITH ALL OF THE HARDWARE THAT WAS NEEDED for the install - I just do not know if anything will not work, because it was removed after the initial install (I hope that makes sense). The Flex-A-Trunk is named so, because you can adjust the back panel to fit in three different positions, leaving more room behind the cabin, or less depending on how much trunk space was needed or Open Tub area needed. The sides are installed as a "permanent" part, then the top and back panel can be slid into place and adjusted, if needed. Once the back door is shut and locked with the key, this "secures" and locks the trunk, with the help of the soft top I paid quite a bit for this trunk $475+) and it was used for 2 years. $75.00 PICK UP ONLY - I HAVE DOWNLOADED A COPY OF THE INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS FOR THE BUYER, AND WILL HAVE IT WITH THE TRUNK!!!

Here is an online description of the trunk: extremeterrain.com/bestop-flexatrunk-jk-4263501.html

THIS WAS THE TRUNK INSTALLED in my '07 JK

Once again - Pick up ONLY zip code 30656

Thanks for looking and have a GREAT day!

Last edited by jerseyjeepgurl; 05-26-2013 at 07:10 AM.
Old 05-26-2013, 06:57 AM
JK Newbie

I have sent a PM
Old 05-26-2013, 07:00 AM
JK Newbie

I'm interested but I need weight and size to arrange a pick up
Old 05-26-2013, 07:09 AM
JK Freak

No PM received,,,,,the Trunk as a whole folds flat (like it is pictured) it weighs a combined total of about 20/30 lbs, and the longest part of the sections are the TOP & the Back which are the width of the back of the JK . The side panels are the height size of the tub, and lengthwise about 36 inches. Combined folded flat, you can get it into a back seat of any vehicle, or, into the trunk of any vehicle. When it is flat it does not take up much room at all.
Old 05-27-2013, 03:40 AM
JK Freak

daily bump,,,,,
Old 05-28-2013, 02:37 PM
JK Freak

daily bump,,,,,
Old 05-29-2013, 07:19 AM
JK Newbie

I have sent you a PM

Quick Reply: BT FLEX-A-TRUNK 07-10 ONLY! 4-DR or 2-DR w/o seat (MAY need new hardware) GA 30656