Notices
For Sale One mans trash is another mans treasure. Post your Jeep JK Wrangler and non-JK related items for sale here. Please be sure to read the For Sale Forum Rules before posting in it. No vendors or businesses allowed.

Cleaning out garage. JK half doors and more for sale!

Old 02-18-2018, 11:41 AM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cleaning out garage. JK half doors and more for sale!

Trying to restore some space in the garage. Here's what I have:

-Full set of 4 half doors. Came off my 2012 Cosmos Blue JKU. Doors have no dings, minor scuffing where the upper rubs against the lower. One upper has a small bit of tree sap on it. Doors include a set of lock cylinders, ready to be pinned for your Jeep. Asking $2000. PENDING SALE

-Pair of KC windshield mounts. In box, no marks. $15 shipped. Free if you pick them up. PENDING SALE

-Two Mastercraft grab handles, for the front doors. $15 shipped. Free if you pick them up. PENDING SALE

-Factory soft top with frame and door surrounds. Also off my Unlimited. Top is a little dirty, no rips or tears. Never been through a car wash. Hand washed every time. Never used hard detergents on it. Conditioned it a few times a year. Includes the 3 clear zipper windows. Side windows have no scratches or scuffs, rear has minor swirls that are only visible up close. Will also throw in the Cloverpatch soft top window roll. Asking $1000.

-Jeep cover for 2-door Wrangler. Free if you pick it up. Pay shipping costs if you want it shipped. PENDING SALE

Everything is located in Seaside, CA and I have pictures of everything. Send me a PM. Thanks!

Last edited by BigBlueJeep; 02-27-2018 at 05:11 PM. Reason: Update status of items.
Old 02-22-2018, 01:50 PM
JK Newbie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

pm sent about doors

Quick Reply: Cleaning out garage. JK half doors and more for sale!