Notices
Silver State If you live in Nevada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Anything going on this weekend?

Old 04-15-2010, 07:43 PM
JK Super Freak

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

What's the verdict everyone? Are you guys all busy this weekend or do you just really hate us Angelenos so much that you don't even want to wheel with us?

Russ D.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:15 PM
JK Freak

Originally Posted by UCLA JK Rida'
What's the verdict everyone? Are you guys all busy this weekend or do you just really hate us Angelenos so much that you don't even want to wheel with us?

Russ D.
yes,we hate you, but we will wheel with you. my son has baseball or i would do something.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:31 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by lvdoug
yes,we hate you, but we will wheel with you. my son has baseball or i would do something.

Ha ha ha ha, I KNEW IT!!! All joking aside, have fun at your son's game, D. I hope they kick a$$.

Russ D.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:41 PM
JK Jedi

I would do something but I will be in cali for a week packing up my house. And the jeep is in the shop till the 30th.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:48 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by wildandwillin
I would do something but I will be in cali for a week packing up my house. And the jeep is in the shop till the 30th.
No worries, I just helped my aunt move, so I know what a pain the butt relocating can be. Best of luck with the move.

Russ D.
Old 04-15-2010, 08:56 PM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by UCLA JK Rida'
No worries, I just helped my aunt move, so I know what a pain the butt relocating can be. Best of luck with the move.

Russ D.
Thanks,

Definitly next time your here post up. We are a pretty active group most of the time.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:52 PM
JK Super Freak

Well fellas, I guess I'll pack it in until my next weekend off. It sounds like most of you Sin City suckas have plans and/or prior engagements for this coming weekend. It's all good...I won't be bored. I forgot the playoffs start this weekend, and I just realized I could catch 10+ glorious hours of basketball (4 games) in ONE day! YAY! So it looks like it's gonna be Couch City for me on Saturday. Holla' at you guys another time. Don't worry, we WILL get an excursion in one of these days.

Russ D.
Old 04-16-2010, 09:31 PM
JK Enthusiast

The only advice I'll give is stay away from the back route between Baker and Vegas through Pahrump. They are running the Baker to Vegas race this weekend and it will be a major cluster f*** for anyone not with the race in those parts. There really isn't much wheeling out that way anyways...
Old 04-16-2010, 09:42 PM
JK Super Freak

Originally Posted by crazynova
The only advice I'll give is stay away from the back route between Baker and Vegas through Pahrump. They are running the Baker to Vegas race this weekend and it will be a major cluster f*** for anyone not with the race in those parts. There really isn't much wheeling out that way anyways...
Yeah, for real. My buddy Edwin is part of LAPD and he was heading up there today. I'll hit you guys up next time I have a weekend off.

Russ D.

Quick Reply: Anything going on this weekend?