Notices
Silver State If you live in Nevada and would like to meet some of the great JK-Forum members near to you and/or discuss upcoming trail events, this is the forum for you.

Las vegas shops

Old 07-28-2011, 09:00 AM
JK Jedi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NVRDUN
So when is this going down....the wheeling part!!!???
Travis I think he has a bussniss that does this iam sure we can't go. Like the ATV tours.

Last edited by wildandwillin; 07-28-2011 at 09:14 AM.
Old 08-01-2011, 11:15 AM
JK Enthusiast

Originally Posted by wildandwillin
Travis I think he has a bussniss that does this iam sure we can't go. Like the ATV tours.
Oh...Like the pink jeep tours....

So when will you and I hit the trails again Roger?
Old 08-03-2011, 10:06 PM
JK Freak

Happy to say it was Nothing like the pink jeep tours. Just a guy who owns a 99TJ and a 08jk who wheels all the time!!! He took me out to rock garden? I think that's what it is called? The trail took us out to red rock canyon. But we started at "rocky gap trail" Saw a couple toyotas get stuck too hahahahaha!! Seriously though it was just this dude n his family doin what they love. Awesome though, it was just like going wheeling with a friend expect you're driving his jeep. Rubicon express lift with 37 inch tires,a winch, disconnects and axle locks and a cb radio. It was exactly what I wanted since I couldn't bring my own jeep out, and you guys def could have joined!
Old 08-03-2011, 10:07 PM
JK Freak

I should also say I bought the intake been home 5 hours and already installed it...
Old 08-04-2011, 06:33 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by NVRDUN

Oh...Like the pink jeep tours....

So when will you and I hit the trails again Roger?
Well she is at adams now, axel should be in soon. Hopefully when I get back from hawaii
Old 08-04-2011, 06:33 AM
JK Jedi

Originally Posted by jeepwave
Happy to say it was Nothing like the pink jeep tours. Just a guy who owns a 99TJ and a 08jk who wheels all the time!!! He took me out to rock garden? I think that's what it is called? The trail took us out to red rock canyon. But we started at "rocky gap trail" Saw a couple toyotas get stuck too hahahahaha!! Seriously though it was just this dude n his family doin what they love. Awesome though, it was just like going wheeling with a friend expect you're driving his jeep. Rubicon express lift with 37 inch tires,a winch, disconnects and axle locks and a cb radio. It was exactly what I wanted since I couldn't bring my own jeep out, and you guys def could have joined!
Glad. You enjoyed it

Quick Reply: Las vegas shops